Wednesday 13 May 2009

Lily Allen stars along Matt Smith? & Hannah Murray NOT new companion



"The Fear takes a hold on Doctor Who fans as Lily Allen announces she's a fan and wants to star alongside Matt Smith in the TARDIS."



On sharing the TARDIS with Matt Smith (The Eleventh Doctor), the popstar said: “Oh yeah, I have my eye on that project. I’m a massive fan of Doctor Who, and me and Matt are in the same age bracket, so it would look far better if they had someone like me!”


Read full artical
here



Hannah Murray denies Doctor Who companion rumours.

BBC Entertainment reporter, and self-confessed Doctor Who fan; Lizo Mzimba, recently spoke to Skins star; Hannah Murray regarding the recent rumours that she has been cast as the 11th Doctor's companion.

According to Murray, "it was something I could never consider cos I'm doing a degree at the moment". She then added that the new companion was "definitely not" her.



I'd personally like to see Lily Allen star along with Matt, she has that something about her
what does everyone else think?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hope SO Karen was so awesome as Amy only Lily could pull his new companion off! GO LILY!!

    ReplyDelete